Dr. Robin Miller, Sharecare Editorial Advisory Board Member, currently practices Internal Medicine and serves as the medical director of Triune Integrative Medicine, a highly innovative Integrative Medicine clinic in Medford, Oregon. She has produced the award-winning health series, “Is there a Doctor in the House”, which is shown nationwide on the GE-sponsored Patient Channel, and is the author of “Kids Ask the Doctor” and the co-author of “The Smart Woman’s Guide to Midlife and Beyond: A No-Nonsense Approach to Staying Healthy after 50”.
- BS: University of Michigan, Phi Beta Kappa
- MD: University of Illinois
- Masters: Health Sciences, Johns Hopkins School of Public Health
- Internal Medicine, University of Oregon Internship:
- Internal Medicine, George Washington University Hospital Fellowship: Internal Medicine, Johns Hopkins
- Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona Certification:
- Internal Medicine