Dr. Jack Merendino
Dr. John J. “Jack” Merendino, Sharecare Editorial Advisory Board Member, is a board-certified endocrinologist in Bethesda, MD. He is co-author of the New York Times bestseller, The Best Life Guide to Managing Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes. He runs a busy private practice and does consulting for both private industry and government. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor at the George Washington University School of Medicine and is Chief of the Endocrine Section at Suburban Hospital, Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- BS Magna Cum Laude: Chemistry, Georgetown University
- MD: Yale University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Fellowship: National Institutes of Health
- Board Certification: Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism; Internal Medicine