Dr. Windom, Sharecare Advisory Board Member, is widely recognized as a leading gynecologic surgeon in the U.S. He is an expert in minimally invasive pelvic surgery and urogynecology and consults with numerous medical and surgical companies helping with research, development of new products, and physician/patient education. Dr. Windom has been in OB/GYN private practice since 1998 and prides himself on the longstanding relationships that he has been able to cultivate with his patients. Dr. Windom believes in educating his patients with the knowledge, and confidence,they need to make an informed decision on their healthcare. He is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as a member of the American Urogynecologic Society, and Society of Laproendoscopic Surgery. He lives in Atlanta, GA with his wife and three children.
- Medical College of Georgia
- B.S., Biochemistry, University of Georgia Residency:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, OB/GYN Residency; Denver, Colorado
- University of Tennessee, Internal Medicine Residency; Memphis, Tennessee Certification:
- Fellow; American College of OB/GYN (Board Certified)
- American Urogynecological Society
- Society of Laproendoscopic Surgeons