ATLANTA, May 17, 2017 – Sharecare, the digital health company helping people manage all their health in one place, will host a Twitter chat on women’s health on Thursday, May 18, from 12 to 3 pm ET. Using the hashtag #GirlTalk, Sharecare will facilitate the real-time conversation on Twitter, enabling the general public to ask questions related to women’s health including healthy aging tips, and sex and reproductive health advice.
Each hour of the chat will focus on different aspects of women’s health
- 12-1 pm: Women’s Health 101 – Signs, prevention and treatment information related to common women’s health issues like heart disease, hormonal problems, cancer, stroke, endometriosis and emotional health issues.
- 1-2 pm: Healthy Aging – Healthy weight management advice, anti-aging tips, skin care strategies, ways to boost longevity and more.
- 2-3 pm: Sex and Reproductive Health – Healthy sex habits, birth control options, fertility issues and treatments, menopause management, and more.
Hosted by @SharecareInc, #GirlTalk will feature experts from:
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, @eatright, @eatrightPRO
- American Chiropractic Association, @ACAtoday
- Baptist Health South Florida, @BaptistHealthSF
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), @CDCgov
- Columbia University Medical Center, @ColumbiaSurgery
- HealthCorps, @HealthCorps
- HealthyWomen, @HealthyWomen
- International Bipolar Foundation, @IntlBipolar
- International Health and Racquet Sportsclub Association, @IHRSA_Advocate
- Lewis-Gale Health System, @LewisGaleMed
- March of Dimes, @modhealthtalk, @nacersano
- Members of Sharecare’s Advisory Board
- Mount Sinai Health System, @MountSinaiNYC
- Swedish Medical Center, @SwedishHospital
- UCLA Health, @UCLAHealth
To participate, submit your questions and comments on Twitter using the hashtag #GirlTalk any time before 3 pm ET on Thursday, May 18, 2017. If you don’t have a Twitter account, you can post questions to Sharecare’s Facebook page, as well as follow the chat live on Sharecare.
Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person – no matter where they are in their health journey – with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health plans effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.