David Demartini MD received his ophthalmology training from California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, CA and completed his cornea fellowship at the world-renowned Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami, FL. Dr. Demartini is in private practice at Northern California Cornea Associates with offices in Oakland and Walnut Creek, CA.
- Education: MD: Univ. of Minnesota
- Residency: Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco
- Fellowship: Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Miami
- Internship: Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis
- Certification: American Academy of Ophthalmology