Join us for a conversation on the future of managed care and healthcare delivery – in-home care. This insightful webinar will explore the transformative role of professional caregiving in addressing high-risk members.
- The significance of in-home caregiving in the future of care delivery
- How in-home caregiving can boost engagement with care management and improve adherence to care plans
- Use cases illustrating the effectiveness of in-home care, particularly in high-risk maternity programming and transitions of care to improve outcomes and reduce avoidable acute care utilization
- Integrating data to serve a broad, flexible cohort of members
- Francesca Rinaldo, MD, PhD – Senior Vice President, Clinical Product and Innovation
- Matthew Shapiro, MD, MS – Vice President, Clinical Home Health Programs
- Laura Dettmann – Vice President, Payor Sales