Follow the Conversation and Ask Questions with #HeartHealth on Twitter
ATLANTA, February 15, 2016 – In honor of American Heart Month, Sharecare, the digital health company helping people manage all their health in one place, will host a Twitter Chat on heart health and cardiology using the hashtag #HeartHealth on Thursday, February, 16 from 12 to 3 p.m. ET.
Each hour of the #HeartHealth Twitter Chat, medical experts and health professionals from across the country will address topics on lifestyle changes that can improve heart health, causes, conditions and complications of heart disease, and cardiology.
12-1 pm: Essential Heart Facts – Relevant topics include definitions of the most common heart conditions, risk factors, signs and symptoms, heart conditions in men versus women, diagnosis and treatment options.
1-2 pm: How to Protect Your Heart – Preventative and protective tips to maintain a healthy heart. Relevant topics include diet and nutrition, heart-healthy recipes, exercise recommendations, stress management tips and more.
2-3 pm: Living With a Heart Condition – Relevant topics include heart-related chronic disease management like treatments, research advancements, caregiving advice, emotional health tips, medication management, tips for navigating the patient-doctor relationship and advocacy issues.
What: #HeartHealth Twitter Chat
When: Thursday, February 16 from 12 to 3 p.m. ET
Who: Hosted by @SharecareInc and featuring experts from:
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, @eatright
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), @AASMOrg
- Baptist Health South Florida, @BaptistHealthSF
- CDC Chronic, @CDCChronic
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), @CDCgov
- Columbia University Medical Center, @ColumbiaSurgery
- Dole Nutrition Institute, @DoleTweets
- FitMomDiet, @FitMomDiet
- HealthyWomen, @HealthyWomen
- Holy Cross Hospital, @HolyCrossFL
- International Health and Racquet Sportsclub Association, @IHRSACBI
- Kyle Pease Foundation, @WalkingwithKP
- The Medical Center of Aurora, @MedCtrofAurora
- Members of Sharecare’s Advisory Board
- Million Hearts, @MillionHeartsUS
- The Mount Sinai Health System, @MountSinaiNYC
- National Association for Health and Fitness (NAHF), @NAHFofficial
- North Suburban Medical Center, @NSubMedCenter
- Mark’s Hospital, @StMarksHosp
- UCLA Health, @UCLAHealth
How to Participate:
Submit your questions and comments on Twitter using the hashtag #HeartHealth any time before 3 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 16. If you don’t have a Twitter account, you can post questions to Sharecare’s Facebook page, as well as follow the chat live on Sharecare.
Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person – no matter where they are in their health journey – with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health plans effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.