Patricia Geraghty, Sharecare Editorial Advisory Board Member, is a Nurse Practitioner with a passion for women’s health. She loves translating complicated cutting edge health information into practical and achievable plans that make women’s lives better. Ms. Geraghty did her graduate work on exercise and working mothers. She was the coordinator of an innovative Nurse Practitioner program in Oakland, California, before returning to her first love, patient care. She now practices in northern California and teaches women’s health content in local graduate nursing education programs. She speaks nationally on topics pertinent to women’s health across the lifespan. She has authored articles for professional journals. She lives in northern California with her husband and has two grown sons.
• Holy Names University, Oakland, California Education
• Post Master’s Special Studies Family Nurse Practitioner
• Masters in Nursing Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, University of California, San Francisco
• BS, Biological and Behavioral Development, University of California, Davis Certifications
• Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, National Certification Corporation
• Family Nurse Practitioner, American Nurse’s Credentialing Center